The recording trade and California lawmakers are pushing to place an finish to the follow of prosecutors utilizing rap lyrics about crimes as proof of precise crimes.
- Whoopi Goldberg says she did not put on a fats go well with for ‘Till,’ correcting a reviewer
- Dread in Germany deepens over warfare in Ukraine
- Mariners’ clinch celebration a magical second for Seattle gamers, followers alike
- Watch the Try Guys’ video addressing Ned Fulmer’s firing
- North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan, Tokyo says
No comments to show.