City officials said the memory stick included the names, birth dates, and addresses of all the city’s residents. It also included more sensitive information, including tax details, bank account numbers and information on families receiving social security.
- Method Man apologizes to Destiny’s Child 21 years later
- ‘AGT’ star Jackie Evancho paid a high price for her anorexia
- Boris Johnson could be brought down by a collective cringe
- Access to abortion in Australia becomes easier amid Roe v. Wade
- ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ director forgot Natalie Portman’s ‘Star Wars’ role
MySpace Poker Pamela Anderson Paris Hilton RuneScape Pokemon WWE Naruto Spyware Dragonball Zac Efron Britney Spears NFL Football Neopets Golf Lindsay Lohan LimeWire Clay Aiken YouTube Hilary Duff Jessica Simpson Carmen Electra NBA Basketball Inuyasha Anime Christina Aguilera Soccer Shakira Apple Trish Stratus MySpace